NATIONAL COMIC DESIGN CONTEST
Theme: Free The Ocean From Plastic
CONCEPT AND FORMAT OF THE CONTEST
- Participants are required to create comic based on the required theme. The content should be related to marine pollution issue by plastic waste in Malaysia and regional countries.
- Cartoons can be drawn using computer graphics or free hand drawing and must be coloured.
- Comic size is A5 with a minimum of FOUR pages (excluding front cover). The front cover should include comic title, name of participants and school’s name (if applicable).
- A maximum of 3 to 4 pictures can be put for one page.
- Dialogue scripts should be interesting/engaging and written using Malay or English language.
- Dialogue boxes and balloons should be drawn clearly and easy to read.
- The font format shall be Calibri with the font size of 10.
- Each artwork sheet and dialogue layout must has page number.
- Contest materials must be sent in PDF format and send to email@example.com email address (Entries using hand drawings must be scanned and send via email).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- This contest is free and open to all school students throughout Malaysia.
- Open for individual and in groups (Maximum THREE persons in a group).
- Participants may submit more than one entry but are entitled to win only one prize.
- Qualified entries that meet the theme and conditions will only be accepted and given a certificate of participation.
- The contest materials will be assessed through the originality of the works, the accuracy of facts, creativity, thoroughness, content and the suitability of the theme.
- Entries submitted will not be returned and all entries will be the property of the organiser.
- Artworks that submitted must be never participated in any contest or published by any parties.
- The work must not contain sensitive issues that can threaten religious, racial, political, societal and cultural harmony in Malaysia.
- The secretariats and members of the organizer are not allowed to participate in the contest.
- The decision of the Jury Panel is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Any queries please call Mrs. Norfadilah bt Zoolkhapli at 03-2691 0651 / 019-2499313 or via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for entry: 10 May 2021