Comic Design Competition
COMIC CREATIVE DESIGN CONCEPT AND COMPETITION FORMAT
- Participants are required to create comics based on a set theme and apply one or a combination of elements of science, technology, innovation or health in storytelling.
- Cartoons can be drawn using computer graphics or with freehand drawings and should be colored.
- Comic size is A5 with a minimum of FOUR pages (Excluding front pages). The front page should be filled with comic title, participant name and school name (if applicable)
- A maximum of 3 to 4 pictures can be loaded per page.
- The dialogue script should be interesting and written using Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Competition material will be evaluated on the accuracy of the theme, the originality of the work, creativity, accuracy and storytelling content featuring one or a combination of elements as follows:
- Science and technology
- health (Physical or Mental)Dialog boxes and balloons should be clearly drawn and easy to read.
- Writing should use Calibri font type with a font size of 10.
- Each artwork sheet and dialogue layout has its page number.10. Contest materials must be submitted in PDF format and sent to the email address email@example.com (Entries using hand drawings must be scanned and sent via email).
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- This competition is free and open to the public and all school students throughout Malaysia.
- The competition is open for individuals and in groups (Maximum THREE people).
- Participants can submit more than one entry but are only entitled to win one prize.
- Only quality entries that meet the theme and conditions will be accepted and given a certificate of participation.
- Competition material will be evaluated through the originality of the work, the accuracy of facts, creativity, accuracy, content and appropriateness of the theme.
- Entries submitted will not be returned and all entries will be the property of the organizers.
- The submitted work has never participated in any competition or published by any party.
- The work does not contain sensitive issues that could threaten the harmony of religion, race, politics, society and culture in Malaysia.
- The secretariat and members of the organizing office are not allowed to participate in this competition.
- The decision of the Jury Panel is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY: END