Video Design Competition
CONCEPT AND FORMAT OF VIDEO CREATION COMPETITION
- Entries can be submitted individually / in groups (Maximum THREE people).
- Participants are required to upload the creative videos on social media (Instagram and Facebook) using the hashtag # YPASMbersamamemerangicovid19 # minggusainsnegara2020 and the “tag” the Sultan Mizan Antarctic Research Foundation (Facebook) and YPASM (Instagram).
- Competition material will be evaluated through the accuracy of the theme, the originality of the work, creativity, accuracy and storytelling content featuring one or a combination of elements as follows:·
- Science and technology
- Health (Physical or Mental)
- Entries submitted will not be returned and all entries will be the property of the organizers.
- Only ORIGINAL Works will be accepted. If it is found that the video submitted is not an original work, then the participant’s participation will be cancelled immediately.
- Each work must not have won any other competition prior to this competition. Storytelling in Creative Video:
- Have a plot or storyline·
- Has a background sound whether it is a mix of music, sound, voice-over or all / in part.·
- The video produced must be within the specified duration of between (2-4 minutes)
- The essence of the video does not touch on religious, racial, political and so on
- The cost of participating in the competition is borne by the participants.
- The decision of the Jury Panel is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants will need to upload the competing video on Google Drive platform.
- Share the video link (Video Link) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY: END