Funding will be approved for only services directly related to the project such as:
- Consultancy – agreement/letter of intent must be submitted together with the project proposal;
- Payment for enumerators;
- Sample testing and analysis;
- Data processing;
- Paper publications related to the project;
- Registration fees for conference; and
- Engagement of foreign expert(s) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
5.The Funding cannot be used for:
- Capital purchases (equipment, facilities, etc). However, if specialized equipment is required for the success of the project, justification for its purchase must be given. Project leader will need to provide information on availability of such equipment and why it cannot be used or shared;
- Purchase of capital assets such as building, vehicles and furniture;
- Purchase of personal computer, laptop, printer, scanners;
- Purchase of books, stationeries and subscription to journals etc.
- Salary or allowances of any personnel.
Rules Of Application
The conditions for application of the YPASM Research Grant are:
- Applicants must submit research proposal (Form A) and detailed CV of applicants and collaborators (Form B) to YPASM;
- Applicants with relevant offer letter or invitation letter from other organization is encouraged to apply; and
- Research proposal will be evaluated by a panel of evaluators appointed by YPASM. Applicant may be called for presentation if required.
Deadline of Application : 31 March 2019 (CLOSED)